How to Get Started
Still wondering if Harmony is right for your school or classroom? It is – and here are the top 10 reasons why:
- Harmony is quickly and easily integrated into current curriculum
- Harmony is fun for both teachers and students
- Harmony teaches children life-long communication and relationship-building skills
- Harmony helps children understand each other and get along
- Harmony helps to reduce bullying
- Harmony allows teachers to focus on teaching, rather than resolving conflicts
- Harmony is funded by T. Denny Sanford, and therefore is free to schools
- Tools and activities are readily available
- Harmony is changing the world, by changing classroom dynamics
- Ambassadors are always available to help with Harmony integration
Harmony in Your Classroom is Just a Step Away!
Sanford Harmony Ambassadors—former teachers, principals, and administrators—are committed to changing the world one classroom at a time. Your designated Ambassador will be the liaison between Sanford Harmony and your school, providing training materials and ongoing feedback and support to ensure a successful implementation in your classroom.
During your initial consultation, your Ambassador will provide an overview of Harmony and answer any questions, so you walk away confident and enthusiastic about the program. Once you are ready to move forward, you will be asked to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with National University.
Your Ambassador will then order materials, at no cost to the school, for each grade level, and provide assistance in implementation.